Monday, June 20, 2011

California Dreamin'

I can't believe it's been almost a month since my trip to L.A. (sorry for the delayed post)
I had the pleasure of working on the latest Buddy Society show at the historic Ebell Clubhouse in Highland Park, CA. The night featured awesome musical acts, and a sweet new collection of handmade shorts and tees by my pal Violet Valen-Manak. I will admit the prep for this event was a lot of hard work, but it was definitely worth it! The show was a huge hit and I got to spend some much needed buddy time with Violet.
You can check out her latest collection here and more photos of the show on the Buddy Society Blog
Major thanks to Violet for inviting me to come out and help. It was a wonderful experience and I look forward to seeing her again soon. xo




entering the buddy boutique

vex ruffin rocks our socks

Diva knows how to work a crowd

Puro Instinct wraps up a wonderful evening

we drove over the colorado st bridge which was built in 1912 and gives off super creepy vibes

post-show fun included a day trip to balboa island


lost cat on a dino...


we squeezed in a hike before i caught my flight home. It was the perfect ending to an eventful trip.


buddies for life

1 comments:

heather said...

love the last pic.